I have the most beautiful books on my shelf, completely ready to read, and I just sit and stare at them. I need to stop staring, and just start reading! My best friend has the most amazing reading goals every year, I’m just amazed at what she can do! I don’t know that I can reach a lofty goal, so I’m going to try and read AT LEAST 6 books in 2017. My bookshelf has more than 6 books on it, and if I can read more (or all of them) I’d be totally thrilled, but I think 6 is a safe number to plan on. I joined GoodReads and I’ve loved being able to check out what books my friends are reading – it gives me ideas of books I’d like to read as well!
Some of these books were gifts from my sweet friends, and I am so excited to read those books knowing they had me in mind when they bought them! Here’s what’s on my shelf starting out this year:
- She Believes by Debbie Lindell
- Grace Not Perfection by Emily Ley
- Desperate by Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson
- Notes From A Blue Bike by Tsh Oxenreider
- Make It Happen by Lara Casey
- Hands Free Life by Rachel Macy Stafford
- Hands Free Mama by Rachel Macy Stafford
- Looking For Lovely by Annie F. Downs
- Giddy Up Eunice by Sophie Hudson
- Fervent by Priscilla Shirer
- Pressing Pause by Karen Ehman and Ruth Schwenk
You can check out all the books listed above and read about them yourself by looking at the information HERE. I tried to make it all easy and in one place!
In addition to the books I already have, there are some that I’d love to add to my bookshelf this year! Like I mentioned above, GoodReads has given me some great recommendations!
- A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet by Sophie Hudson
- The Magnolia Story by Chip Gaines
- Chasing God by Angie Smith
- Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- Me, Myself, and Lies by Jennifer Rothschild
- The Insanity of God by Nik Ripken
- Finding Spiritual Whitespace by Bonnie Gray
- A Million Little Ways by Emily P. Freeman
What’s on your bookshelf for this year? I’d love to hear of some more recommendations! Also, are you on Goodreads?! Let’s be friends!
this post may contain affiliate links.