I love the spring and summer seasons with my kids. Each year we do fun things and go fun places, and I’d really like to get in to that this month. They are such troopers for hanging out while I didn’t feel like doing much. I hope that we can really enjoy these next few months together before the baby comes. After she’s here, we will have a whole NEW set of adventures! Hopefully we can knock a few of these things off our list for April!
- Attend some MSU baseball and softball games
- Plant some flowers
- Go to the playground
- Take a weekend trip
- Visit the farmer’s market
- Attend some events around town, or on campus
- Alternate taking the kids out on a date
- Set up a bird feeder in our yard – for Patches to watch from inside
- Take some updated photos of the kids
- Take some neighborhood walks
- Plant an herb garden (for some reason I always struggle with this)
I didn’t want to be too ambitions and plan too many things for this month, but I think this is a good little start!