Hello! It’s that time of the month again – meal planning. I love to plan and prep for the month ahead. I have a calendar that I fill out each month and that helps me stay on track. I will plan for the whole month, but I will only shop and meal prep for 2 weeks at a time.
When I was meal prepping last month I ran across a meal schedule and I loved the idea of it so I tweaked it to fit my family. Here’s what I mean about meal schedule – it runs in a 2 week cycle :Wild Card Night is there incase we are just really craving something – we will fix it then. I know this looks like a lot of cooking as well. I get that. I might have to tweak this too. My plan is to make enough for dinner and for me to take to lunch the next day, and to not waste a lot of food. We will see how it goes!
I am still following a lower carb diet. These are meals that my entire family can eat. I can make sure to not overdo it in the carb section, but still enjoy these meals! Here are the dinners we have planned for this month!
- Grilled Pork Chops, Corn on the Cob, Baked Beans
- Green Chili Chicken Bake & Cilantro Lime Rice
- Beef & Broccoli with Steamed Rice
- Greek Chicken & Potatoes
- Baked Potato Soup
- Baked Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
- Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing
- Bacon, Eggs, Oven Potatoes, & Fresh Fruit
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks
- Pastitsio (Greek)
- Red Beans & Rice
- BBQ Burgers, Corn on the Cob, Baked Beans
- Chicken Fried Steak, Rice, Gravy, & Veggies
- Greek Grilled Chicken
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Asian Grilled Chicken, Steamed Rice, & Egg Rolls
- Sheet Pan Nachos
- Hearty Chicken Noodle Soup
- Homemade Pizza
- Crock Pot Roast & Veggies
- Pancakes, Bacon, & Fresh Fruit
- Turkey Club Sandwiches & Chips
- Chicken Schnitzel with Oven Potatoes (German)
- Steak & Gravy with Rice & Veggies
What’s on your menu this month?