Yesterday afternoon I was planning out my meals for the month, and I got the idea to ask my friends what they were having this week for dinners. I’m so glad that I did, because I got so many great ideas for future meal planning! It’s nice hearing what others have, because I tend to get into a meal planning rut. We all need a little help sometimes!
I thought I may share what we are having for dinners this month – and as the month goes by I can share the recipes too. I like to think I can look back on this in the future to refresh my memory, or help someone else out who’s in a rut!
I am following a lower carb diet, but I try to make things that my entire family can eat. There are certain meals where I won’t have the bread that goes with the burger, for instance. I feel like it makes things so much easier when I can make one meal, and tweak it to fit my needs. Here are the dinners we have planned for this month!
- Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches / Bowls
- Grilled BBQ Burgers
- Pot Roast
- Grilled Pork Chops
- Grilled Chicken / Steak Fajitas
- Chicken Alfredo
- Green Chili Chicken Bake
- Grilled Chicken Pizza
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Bacon
- MacroEd Chicken Tortilla Soup // recipe here!
- Beef & Broccoli
- Breakfast for Dinner
- MacroEd Pizza Chicken // recipe here!
- Chicken Fried Steak (this is probably going to be a REFEED meal – I can explain that later!)
- Steak Fajita Rollups
Some of these will be repeats & leftovers throughout the month, but that is what’s on our lineup!